Must Have Bonsai Bench Accessory

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
Mrs. Mullet scored major points today, she landed me the number one tool required for all bonsai work, every bonsai artist should have one. She got it on sale, too.

DSC05403-1.jpg

DSC05404-1.jpg

I mounted it right next to @sorce 's favorite bench accessory.

DSC05405-1.jpg

Please excuse the less than spectacular photography, I got a new lens today and was trying it out. Looks like I need to try some more.

TyroTinker

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I was trying to make a list of all the different things I might need, just starting out like I am. Just so I am prepared next spring...

I can't believe I almost forgot this important tool!!!
:eek:o_O:cool:

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Excellent! I have one on my Barbeque, new bench still not started :oops:

Grimmy

petegreg

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Yeah and then next morning I ask myself: "Who the hell has done this and how?" Sometimes I find a new solution, but usually couradge at least.:) Then I know why the artist of any kind drink and smoke...

VAFisher

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
If you buy cheap enough beer there's no need for an opener. ;) I do have an opener mounted on the side of the kitchen cabinet next to the fridge right above the trash can...just for those times when I'm craving something a little craftier.

TyroTinker

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b

berobinson82

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Whoa......boy knows how to put 'em away!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No need to advertise your prowess, knock 'em of after a sixer's worth....spouse might not enjoy your "gift of guzzle" as much as we.....;):D:D:D

I mean it might take a minute! I actually save all of my beer caps for a yound artist I know that uses them to make end tables. So I'll save em up for a month and then drop off a bag of trash like I'm dumpster Santa Claus. And trust me, she's never appreciated my gift as much as the frat bros did. What does she know!?
Cheers,
B

CasAH

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Who needs a tool? When I played rugby there was always a prop's belly button, anyone with there front teeth not knocked out or the upper bone on the eye socket to open beer bottles. Saw this after every game or practice.

TyroTinker

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I don't drink much but I like the idea
IMG_5849.JPG
I have one of these. You don't need to drink much beer. (My wife and I don't)
This opens even twist off caps(some sodas) without denting the cap.
The other end (where this image has the middle finger resting) can help open a can's tab too. It works great for me and my wife. And it is kind of a unique way to open the bottle.

Top Bottom