My 'Ben Oki' azalea

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
About full bloom. I didn’t have a chance to reduce each set of flower buds down to one bloom, so it’s a bit chaotic. However, this is the first time for the tree to be in full bloom in this big Koyo, and I think it’s pretty sweet.
View attachment 185636
Here's to you, Ben.

It is a nice tribute, IMHO.

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
About full bloom. I didn’t have a chance to reduce each set of flower buds down to one bloom, so it’s a bit chaotic. However, this is the first time for the tree to be in full bloom in this big Koyo, and I think it’s pretty sweet.
View attachment 185636
Beautiful combination with tree and pot. Love the shape and color of the pot for this tree!

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Awesome,Man.
What a centerpiece to the Spring yard that would be....I bet yours shares the stage with many other bonsai forerunners though lol.
Considering the work that the trees demand this time of year.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Excellent. I’m glad you didn’t remove some of the flower buds. first pic is unreal!

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Starting to grow well after a hard cut back. After a few weeks, I’ll probably prune the upper right side again, back to the new growth more proximal to the trunk. Feeding heavily with a new organic acidic granular that I think is helping.
A176C829-4DC6-4C5F-8C0B-1F3E71A1594F.jpeg

Top Bottom