My Brazilian Rain Tree arrived....

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
My Brazilian Rain Tree I won on 99cent bonsai, from Wigert's bonsai arrived today via FedEx, It was very well packed, overkill on the packing peanuts, but better safe than sorry to prevent the tree from getting damaged, just since the rain tree has big stickers on it, the foam peanuts... umm stuck to the stickers good. His leaves were closed like they do in the dark but overall looks like he arrived in good condition. Wigert's will definitely get more business, looks like they have good quality trees and reasonable, plus take good care of protection for shipping.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I am thinking about planning a trip to their nursery. From what I saw online it looks like a cool place to visit.

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Closed leaves are normal if they have been touched (which is unavoidable in shipping). You’ll probably find they open back up in 1 or 2 days, it’s just having a little post mailing sulk 🙂.

pics of your new prize?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
just stopped home to take the dog out and feed him before round two of trying to fix a friend's computer....told him to go Apple 4 years ago and as usual he no listen. Checked on all my trees, and the rain tree has most of his leaves open, not all because it is still not in super bright light, he was in a closed box for 4 days, and still have some slightly droopy leaves but he looks like he is getting used to his home. possibly will have some photos of it later.

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
just stopped home to take the dog out and feed him before round two of trying to fix a friend's computer....told him to go Apple 4 years ago and as usual he no listen. Checked on all my trees, and the rain tree has most of his leaves open, not all because it is still not in super bright light, he was in a closed box for 4 days, and still have some slightly droopy leaves but he looks like he is getting used to his home. possibly will have some photos of it later.
Glad it is acclimatizing to its new home well after its journey. 😃

Top Bottom