My Collection

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Nice collection, friend!

What is the “left-most” specimen?.. i can’t make out the leaves.

🤓

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
I just got 3 more from home depot to shape, something to do but a job, and will get more since i was approved for the home depot credit card, not worried about the bill since i will never see it... it will be sent to an address i have not had for 4 years.

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
if you are over 20 years old you owe me a large trained trident maple, show quality

Traken

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I just got 3 more from home depot to shape, something to do but a job, and will get more since i was approved for the home depot credit card, not worried about the bill since i will never see it... it will be sent to an address i have not had for 4 years.
Congrats on the impending fraud charges.

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
cant do a thing, but put it in collections, and only hurts the economy. they are making me comply with covid restrictions and interfering with my sexual pleasure so this country can pay.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
cant do a thing, but put it in collections, and only hurts the economy. they are making me comply with covid restrictions and interfering with my sexual pleasure so this country can pay.

Is wearing plastic gloves interfering with your sexual please?

Caryboy

Yamadori
Reaction score
All the covid precautions are, makes it impossible to meet anyone, especially guys 20 to 30 years younger who do not want employment and only want someone for constant sexual attention.

Rid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Well if the market crashes, we will know that you and your HD $500 credit limit charge card are to blame.

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I am 16 idiot.
I just had a call with your parents, next year when we'll be grafting junipers, you're allowed to drink for that one time. I gave up @defra as the adult supervisor if you don't mind. I kind of need supervision myself. It's because of the glasses. Some go on my face, others go in my mouth and at some point the difference gets blurry. Still haven't figured out which one of the glasses causes this. But I'll keep trying to find out!

Top Bottom