My display at the Winter Silhouette Show 2022

johng

Omono
Reaction score
@johng heard I was going to be at the show on Saturday. So he was there on Friday and Sunday :)
I think it was the opposite:). You heard I wouldn't be there on Saturday....hmmm??? One of these days we will meet up. I suspect I will be headed up to Brad's place in the next couple weeks...I'll try to let you know so maybe we can meet there.

johng

Omono
Reaction score
Do you have pictures of these three displays with foliage? I’d love to see more of these. Also, how long have you had your BC. Did you develop it from scratch or was it a purchased tree? I enjoy the fact that it’s not a huge BC, it dosent have that classic BC trunk flare and it looks like a tree I would see in nature. It’s very nicely executed tree.
you ghost me twice in private messages when I reached out to try help you a little bit and now you want extra pictures??? Leaf view doesn't matter...it is the winter view that you are working toward with deciduous trees!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I think it was the opposite:). You heard I wouldn't be there on Saturday....hmmm??? One of these days we will meet up. I suspect I will be headed up to Brad's place in the next couple weeks...I'll try to let you know so maybe we can meet there.
Absolutely! I am only about ten minutes away!

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
you ghost me twice in private messages when I reached out to try help you a little bit and now you want extra pictures??? Leaf view doesn't matter...it is the winter view that you are working toward with deciduous trees!
ghosting wasn’t my intent and when you come off with an attitude like that in your responses you wonder why I didn’t respond. Whatever man. Nice trees.

johng

Omono
Reaction score
ghosting wasn’t my intent and when you come off with an attitude like that in your responses you wonder why I didn’t respond. Whatever man. Nice trees.
It’s just common decency… that’s all.

Top Bottom