My Ebay Store is open

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
I have several varieties of starter plants on ebay. I took the listing for my shimpaku down as my vendor sent me ones much smaller than last time and I am renegotiating the price. I just won't sell something less than advertised... Here are some pictures of my current stock:

ChineseBanyan.jpg CorkOak.jpg GreyLeafCotoneaster1.jpg

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Good luck!!!

One comment.

Please add in your description that you are giving discount for combined shipping. I know you do after going into the shipping details but putting it out up front may help you get multiple sales. I know it works for me. :eek:

Let me share my eBay mantra...

Key words help your item be found,
Pictures sell it. :)

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
PM box is full

Clyde,

(I was sending this via PM but I got a message that your box is full.)

Do consider a few bigger ticket items that allow you wider profit margin. I know full tree are pain to pack, ship and is expensive but it might be worth the effort. Bigger pre-bonsai is also good...even if they are just stumps (easier to pack & ship) if you can source them cheap.

What I would do (if I were you) is post some of my personal collection and replace them with better stock if they sell. Rinse and repeat. ;) If they don't sell...you lost nothing, they just get better in time.

Good luck and I will be watching your eBay postings.

Dario :)

bonhe

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Good luck to you Milehigh_7.
I think you should put the information regarding to some restrictions in shipping. For example: I don't think you can ship any live plant to California.
Bonhe

Dan W.

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Looking good Clyde.

ps. A link to your eBay store would help this thread too :)

Top Bottom