My few plants

jaco94

Chumono
Reaction score
Heart to heart Cyclamen ? :)

20200203_173055.jpg

Pachysandra terminalis and fern that grows in many places of the garden .

Together for a few months and it seems to be going well , each respects the space of the other , it 's not always the case when we put several plants in the same pot
( kusamono ) .

20200208_132259.jpg

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Those are all very nice. Great to see such nice flowers.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Here is a pot I originally made for a tree but after firing, the dark brown clay turned light brown, so I glazed it and will be using it for Kusamono instead...

224E973A-CD73-4A70-9CD2-287C600A2FA1.jpeg6558CCFE-B87F-4063-912C-B577DB2FD800.jpeg
I’m thinking a nice Forsythia would look nice in this, though the pot was originally destined for a Kingsville Boxwood...

jaco94

Chumono
Reaction score
Very nice pot , we have the impression that it 's blue
i would like so much be able to make my own pot , but that's not for tomorrow...

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Very nice pot , we have the impression that it 's blue
i would like so much be able to make my own pot , but that's not for tomorrow...

One of my friends is a potter and she let me invade her studio. Looking forward to making another one very soon...😁

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
All of them are beautiful and the pots are amazing! Every time I try to make an accent plant it always ended up looking like crap for some reason lol.

jaco94

Chumono
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind message !

All of them are beautiful and the pots are amazing! Every time I try to make an accent plant it always ended up looking like crap for some reason lol.

I think that for these very small plants , the right location is essential , that must be protected from strong heat , wind ...

I try to place them in the shade , or partial shade , grouped on a cool and natural soil ( heatherbark ) , which facilitates watering and creates a humid atmosphere .

But to be honnest , i must admit that i love all these little plants cause i am a pottery addict and it's also a very good alibi to get more ...😖

20200501_092119.jpg

Top Bottom