my first wiring job

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
double GIF

Lol...I was waiting for the pic to swap to the other that forms the "double gif", oh that double gif! Duh!

Where's the damn movement!? Lol.

I would put some severe bends sticking those 2 low leaves to the outside of the bend for the pending new branches there. Maybe push that left branch down with a bread tie tied off to the tip of your wire there, just pushing it down.

Reminds me of one of those old school clocks, funny, there is a measure of time in the enclosure, only nature's mechanics.

Sorce

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Lol...I was waiting for the pic to swap to the other that forms the "double gif", oh that double gif! Duh!

Where's the damn movement!? Lol.

I would put some severe bends sticking those 2 low leaves to the outside of the bend for the pending new branches there. Maybe push that left branch down with a bread tie tied off to the tip of your wire there, just pushing it down.

Reminds me of one of those old school clocks, funny, there is a measure of time in the enclosure, only nature's mechanics.

Sorce
lolol thanks

i put extreme curves into tigerbark babies i have going, that are thinner @sorce...ill get some pics of them later on here
i have to get used to wrenching down on
this one because it didnt seem as pliable, im prob not used to it yet and didnt want to break it

what you suggested would be the move though!

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Looks like the 1st wires kit I got from Amazon. That included wire cutter looks better though. Soo affordable! Damn you Jeff Bezos!!
i noticed instead of made in China, the wire cutters are stamped with a Japanese symbol, which prob translate to made in china.
haha jp

kind of funny too, what also got me to purchase wire was the need for some wire for an automotive project haha

160' for $14 with wire cutters...sure

bwaynef

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
That wire cutter is perfect for getting wire off the spool of wire, but there's a reason that bonsai wire-cutters have a rounded tip. As for your wiring job, spread those coils out. It will facilitate more movement in the trunk that you indicated you're having a hard time getting.

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
That wire cutter is perfect for getting wire off the spool of wire, but there's a reason that bonsai wire-cutters have a rounded tip. As for your wiring job, spread those coils out. It will facilitate more movement in the trunk that you indicated you're having a hard time getting.
thanks for the info!!

Top Bottom