My first wiring of a bonsai... Ever!

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks for the advice! I will have to finegle something to anchor it,more else redo. And yes, @M. Frary the female gsd on the left of the picture is mine. The other one is a male, a friend's. Dog training is my life!
Beautiful.
I'm very partial to dogs.
German Shepherd Dogs to be exact.
The UPS guy on the other hand,from what I've seen,not so much.

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I have found that some videos that are blocked can be downloaded through savefrom.net . All you have to do is right click on the video to copy the address then paste it into the website. It allows you to pick from a couple of different formats you can download the video in.

I use an app called documents 5 on iPhone. Has a browser that I use to go to that site, download YouTube videos to my phone to watch anywhere, without using my mobile internet data. Watching Nigel Saunders larch video now :).

Cypress187

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Yo, nice wiring man! It didn't break! Only, the wire is the same size as that branch, next time use a smaller wire (or don't wire it yet).

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It's funny because my husband knows nothing about bonsai trees, or any plants and he told me to anchor it.

Tell your husband he is awesome for me!
Is he a tradesman?

I'm an Ironworker and somehow I feel so many guys lack common sense...when really...it is a basic understanding of physics they lack.

Physics and...Cause and effect....

Anyway....
I am befuddled at how many people lack this "common sense", especially when it is their job to understand it, and even without a formal education on it, it can be studied in near anything we do everyday, from turning the car on, to folding laundry!

So.

Your husband is my new Physics hero!

And....

Anyone who wishes to better practice bonsai should very well understand physics and Cause and effect.

Valid.

Sorce

Top Bottom