My indoor windowsill maple

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I have about 4 this size maybe a year or two old I had weedwacked them a few seasons. This one has pushed growth from my window. Its mother out front probably.
20200927_164758~2.jpg

Hoya Hindu rope
20200927_164525~2.jpg

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
aerial roots on the maple lol

still trying to figure out if i should move this guy outside with the others (against garage, breezeway, in garage depending on severity of weather) been pushing growth from window. the ones outside look similar. ill do a small forest of these next year, and i have about 4 individuals as well.

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Maple will die in pretty short order inside.
yeah...it has thrive there this summer, and even has new growth as of a day or two ago...but youre correct i will plan to bring her outside soon. might leave it with my rattlesnake orchid in breezeway now that i think of it

i just noticed the new growth is in the pic i posted...few new leafs

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
You want a Ficus benjamina 'Too Little' for a interior windowbox...
View attachment 332398
i dig that and want some more ficus. i have a rubber ficus (will eventually break out one of the 4ish plants in it for individual bonsai, then more typical houseplant for the others. i also have ficus ginseng that ive owned for about 10 years and i like it more than a lot of others i see. mine looks like a guy hugging a woman w nice curves. perfect

i like that pot too

Top Bottom