My latest landscape, a total overhaul!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Hello everyone, just wanted to share my latest project with you all. This was a massive project but I am really pleased with the end result. It went from an overgrown jungle to a very practical bonsai garden area with lots of color and interest. I used some Japanese themes and stylistic features but I also incorporated tropical plants and growing habits which worked well for this bonsai garden on the bay.

I will be resizing the photos soon and adding comments about some of the details etc. All the bonsai are on a drip system and the whole garden is irrigated automatically on its own zone. It is very low maintenance so that my customer can spend more time on their trees :cool: A lot of which are awesome and getting better every year.

Find it here:

http://www.newworldbonsai.com/BonsaiGarden.xhtml

- I would post the photos here but there are about 50...

Hope you enjoy!

marcosolo

Mame
Reaction score
I'd kill for a nice wiring station like that....the black river stones are a nice contrast as well...

Jason

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Looks great. Nice update. I'm with Tom though, the water view takes the cake.

monza

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I totally appreciate the amount of work that must of been, it looks great good job!
Some nice looking material lurking around as well.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That looks very nice. The elements seem to work harmoniously in the space. It looks inviting and relaxing. Good job!

Top Bottom