My little big purchase at the US Shohin National

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Congrats. I've seen Bill's. Very cool.

Congrats Alan on your award! That is a superb larch. Had no idea Bill got one but entirely not surprised. :rolleyes:

Wow, I've grabbed that too!
Nice pot!

I think we may have missed each other at the show?? Congrats to you as well for it! It is a really nice pot. It might be the only one I have I may not put to use.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Congrats Alan on your award! That is a superb larch. Had no idea Bill got one but entirely not surprised. :rolleyes:

I think we may have missed each other at the show?? Congrats to you as well for it! It is a really nice pot. It might be the only one I have I may not put to use.
Oh, crap, typo....I meant I would have grabbed that one, if I had been there...;)
It's a beautiful pot.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Congrats. I've seen Bill's. Very cool.

That larch was one of my favorite individual trees in the show... incredibly powerful trunk with wonderful deadwood!

Top Bottom