My master explains stuff

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Dude this is a very well produced video. Have a great time watching it. Keep it up.
Thanks that's really encouraging. I only have a phone to shoot and edit with so limited as to what i can do but comments like yours keep me going.

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Excellent! Thanks for posting it, that quince is amazing! I like your master how he thinks of the trees.
Thanks, he gets really upset if people don't look after their trees properly. That quince is worth a fortune and has won a few shows. I think we are all a little nuts because we talk to it like it's a person for example "How are you today Madam?"

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Quite an opportunity you have, working in such a great garden. It was a fun little video, and hopefully you will shoot more of your work around the yard.

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Quite an opportunity you have, working in such a great garden. It was a fun little video, and hopefully you will shoot more of your work around the yard.
Thanks the video is actually longer but I cut it and need to subtitle the rest.

Drew

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks for taking to time to shoot and produce this video. Great to see how people all over the world grow their bonsai and the methods they use.

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Thanks for taking to time to shoot and produce this video. Great to see how people all over the world grow their bonsai and the methods they use.
You are very welcome

Cosmos

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thank you for this nice video. Some refreshing perspectives there, we don’t hear enough about Korean bonsai. Feel free to make more like this, watching him work on a tree and explaining his decisions would be fantastic.

Your master seems like a very good man, in addition to a great bonsai professional.

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Will you do a winter show ?

Also more comments on the J.b.pine ?
Thanks in advance,
Good Day
Anthony
I will see what I can do. My test is in November and I plan to go back to Australia in December so will have to see what I can do.

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Thank you for this nice video. Some refreshing perspectives there, we don’t hear enough about Korean bonsai. Feel free to make more like this, watching him work on a tree and explaining his decisions would be fantastic.

Your master seems like a very good man, in addition to a great bonsai professional.
Thanks. I have some more material that I shot on the day but I have to translate it. Subtitles are a pain lol.

Top Bottom