My master explains stuff

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Cool Pine and great experience to be learning from the master I’ll have to watch the rest of the video here this morning and doing some guitar practice

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Cool Pine and great experience to be learning from the master I’ll have to watch the rest of the video here this morning and doing some guitar practice
I have National exams in November so he's going hard on me 😭😊😋

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Crazy good ringtone at 9:06... ! Seriously though, nice video... well worth the watch!
Thanks I appreciate it. Says some things that I think a lot of people don't know.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Enjoyed it very much and learned from his talk of apples and pears about fall re-potting. I especially liked it when he got to the persimmon and spoke of it as a pet tree and said that trees are very smart. I have studied plant intelligence fairly extensively. I also loved the sitting area complete with wood stove.

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Enjoyed it very much and learned from his talk of apples and pears about fall re-potting. I especially liked it when he got to the persimmon and spoke of it as a pet tree and said that trees are very smart. I have studied plant intelligence fairly extensively. I also loved the sitting area complete with wood stove.
I will let him know. He will be really happy

Maloghurst

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Thanks for posting this! Some really nice trees! Like to see that pear in after leaf drop!
Thank you!

Top Bottom