My Ming aralia

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well I’ve been sober for 7 years so I don’t have a beer can like everyone else in the group.

Good for you! I like the salt shaker!
My daughter has been pressuring me to buy some, I told her to make em.....but...I might just get em hot from the dog joint!😉

Sorce

Tulsabonsigh

Shohin
Reaction score
no plans yet . Thoughts?
haha I could have put my nicotine mints on there. I’ve been sucking on them for 10 years this summer.

I’ve looked everywhere for examples of Ming aralia that have been shaped but all I find is traditional upright that look like small trees. For now that’s where it’s headed

Tulsabonsigh

Shohin
Reaction score
This is how it looked a month ago. New leaves are budding down below now so I’m hoping it will continue to Bush back up just back budding. FBB6FF2A-053A-4420-BF3B-2E553FF3DCE7.png

Michael P

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
As house plants, these are notoriously touchy about everything: water, light, temperature, soil, and fertility. Give them a dirty look and they die back. This is probably why you don't find many examples of them as bonsai.

Tulsabonsigh

Shohin
Reaction score
As house plants, these are notoriously touchy about everything: water, light, temperature, soil, and fertility. Give them a dirty look and they die back. This is probably why you don't find many examples of them as bonsai.
Well I only give mine happy looks

Agriff

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
What's the status on this? I also have a golden ming aralia that I'm trying to decide what to do with

Top Bottom