My New Bonsai Blog

Brian Underwood

Chumono
Reaction score
You have some spectacular collected material. If you have the money, it would be very well worth it to hire Ryan Neil to come out and work on some of your trees with you. He has an incredible amount of knowledge and is very good at teaching, if your willing to learn. Bob Shimon can attest to that, and he has some beautiful trees to prove it.

John Ruger

Shohin
Reaction score
ditto, The pics of the junipers in the wild are really inspirational and like Brian said, you have great material to work on.

yenling83

Omono
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I really appreciate you checking it out and Congrats to you Brian for winning in the recent display competition. Great work! Yes, I would love to learn from Ryan Neil someday, in fact my sister just moved to Portland so I need to go visit her anyways. Hearing stories about Ryan has been very inspirational. I'm currently taking Boon's Intensive classes, in fact i'm going up there tomorrow. Both Boon and Ryan are amazing people, setting beginners like me on the right path. They are leaders and will help bring bonsai in the U.S. to a new standard. Thanks guys!

Joedes3

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow! You are one lucky man to be so close to such beautiful trees. Thanks for the pictures.

Top Bottom