My new Ume

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
tm, Chris isn't around here much, may not get an answer right away.

Is Pegleg Petes still open in your town??

Yeah I think I see Chris posting every once in a while on a few sites. We just moved here from Boston so I am not sure. I must say we do love it here so far, and it seems to be a nice spot with nice people. The only place we have had a meal at is the Havana Cafe which is right down the street and it was AWESOME. Completely recommended.

Stopped in NEBGs on my day off yesterday and while I didn't buy anything, just loved walking around. Chatted with Hitoshi for a bit and helped him unwire part of a large ficus retusa, which I enjoyed.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Just wondered, played a big softball tourny there and we hit that restaurant, it was pretty good, but that was years ago.

They're pretty good people at NEBG, and there is Mike over at Bonsai West, very nice trees there, worth a visit as well, I think he is in Marborough.

Suthin is also pretty close to you as well.

Enough hijak.

Glad you are enjoying the area.

Chri77pher88

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Chris. Just wonderig if you had any history of this plant from Boon. It looks like a plant that Boon bought from Andy Swanson during the 2003 GSBF convention in Fresno. If it is it was probably grown out by Ripsgreentree. If it is it will have a good root ball under it. I know I saw most of them.
1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The post above was made by me. I have no idea how this person got attached to this post?

Any ideas Greg?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorry, guys. Like so many of my trees, this one did not survive the windstorm that took the hoop house.

Jason

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorry, guys. Like so many of my trees, this one did not survive the windstorm that took the hoop house.

Sorry...but thanks for keeping us updated. They don't all make it. I can attest to that.

Top Bottom