My Noelanders Trophy Bonsai.

Hans van Meer

Yamadori
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
last 19 and 20 of January, the 9th annual Noelanders Trophy in Belgium was staged.
Like every year the level of bonsai on display was amazing and the demo's were of a very high level as well. Be sight showing 2 of my own Bonsai in the show, witch is always exiting, I mostly go there just to hang out with all my Bonsai friends from all over Europe! Like every year we had a great time and will be back again next year!
The 2 pictures of my Bonsai I attached are made by Willy Evenepoel on the morning just before the show opened its doors.

Picture 1: Taxus baccata. Collected my self in Wales. 35CM. 9 years in training. Pot: Klika.
Picture 2: Pinus thunbergii. Import Japan. 28CM. 10 years in training. Pot: Brian Allbright.
I hope you enjoy them!
Regards,
Hans van Meer.

If you like to see some beautiful pictures of the Bonsai on display and the demo's, here is the link to the bonsaicafe site.
Pictures made by Hans Vleugels of the Noelanders trophy IX are available on BonsaiCafé..
http://www.bonsaicafe.be/Noelanders Trophy IX 2008-eng.html

Attachments

• Img1171 Hans van Meer 2008 web.jpg
    Img1171 Hans van Meer 2008 web.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Img1170 Hans van Meer 2008 web.jpg
    Img1170 Hans van Meer 2008 web.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 83

Rick Moquin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Tastefully displayed Hans well done! I love the movement in the yew, it looks natural.

Top Bottom