My pot blog

ketoi

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Wasn't sure if this should go here so move it if needed.

I put together a blog showing my latest pot creations and matching them up with my plants. I don't remember if I said this before but I don't do traditional trees, I'm more into succulent plants and xeric trees using traditional bonsai techniques to stage them.

Without further a do, have a look(link is below) and let me know what you think.

Boondock

Shohin
Reaction score
looks good ketoi, but don't forget to post stuff here too.

I am thinking about building a website, a myspace page or starting a blog to document some of my pottery work.

Boondock_banner.jpg

ketoi

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Thanks Boon, I will still post photos here of my finished pieces and other things of interest.

Right now I'm working on staging plants in some of recent creations for a C&S show this weekend

TimD

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Really nice blog. I like the texture on your scoops.
I thought the legs were a nice touch. We see so many legless ones. Maybe you just need to find the right legs. I was thinking something more earthy like tree limbs or trunks.
Great blog though and a wonderful history of Mr. Potatoe. :)

pjkatich

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
ketio,

Nice blog and some very interesting plant material.

What ever happened to the oval pots?

Paul

ketoi

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Thanks Paul!

The small oval (13in) is bone dry, have been testing some glazes so I have not finished it yet. The larger one(18in) cracked in the bisque fire. The slab built oval I made the same size made it out in one piece.

Top Bottom