Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Is your place for sale by any chance?
No need to hire a moving cie, don't bother moving all these pots around :D

BethF

Mame
Reaction score
Fantastic trees, and you have a great set-up. Your front yard is wonderful, too. I like your attention to detail.

ianb

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Ian,

I know you like shohin and I have seen some nice one in your collection. Come and visit whenever you are in West Covina and will talk Shohin... Cheers Bro!

Thanks for the invite Peter, that would be great, will PM to figure out a good time. Might have to bring my tent and sleeping bag though;) and a beer or two.

Reaction score
Maybe two hours everyday and some of my students helps me weed my shohin trees and in return teach them how to graft... Yes, I do maintain my own garden !!! Check out my front yard..View attachment 81414

If you ever need any extra help, I'm more than willing to help weed or remove wire, even on days where I don't have class with you!

james

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
These are some of the nicest trees on this forum, large or small. Congratulations! Who is your mentor?

james

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Maria,

Please take no offense by my question about your mentor(s). It was not intended to take anything away from your work, often inspired by the guidance of others. Vin is right on track, others would be fortunate to have you as their teacher.

What you have shown through your work speaks for itself, your trees are fantastic. So much thought, detail and beauty packed into inches. Inspirational.

Rose Mary

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
lovely collection and shelf arrangements. Thank you for sharing!
Rose

Top Bottom