My Shohin Collection ....

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Man I could look through this thread all day. If I even had a third of your shohin collection! Impressive is such an understatement.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I love that all of these are deciduous. This is a wonderful display, each tree has such character! Could you please identify the pots? Especially the hornbeam pot, it is seductive.
Thanks once again for sharing with us your work.

Velodog2

Chumono
Reaction score
I’d not seen this thread before but it’s all just stunning! I’ve also not seen a fully deciduous, and leafless, shohin display but the effect is wonderful. Just the pots alone would make an engaging display!

Maybe you’ve said in the last 12 pages here, but where are you located?

Reaction score
I’d not seen this thread before but it’s all just stunning! I’ve also not seen a fully deciduous, and leafless, shohin display but the effect is wonderful. Just the pots alone would make an engaging display!

I'm from West Covina California...

Reaction score
I love that all of these are deciduous. This is a wonderful display, each tree has such character! Could you please identify the pots? Especially the hornbeam pot, it is seductive.
Thanks once again for sharing with us your work.

Japanese pot made by Satomi ...

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Princess Persimmon are my favorites specially when they have fruits shown during winter...
They have quickly catapulted to near the top of my list recently as well though the only ones I have are young seedlings...

Velodog2

Chumono
Reaction score
I'm from West Covina California...
Well to be honest I wondered chiefly if you were US. I’m surprised to find a collection of this size and quality in this country TBH. That I’d never heard of you reflect on me more than anything I’m sure. Thank you for sharing these photos.

Rjoyce

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Thank you for showing all these pictures of your beautiful trees! Scrolling through this thread is helping me get through this New England winter.

I can't wait until spring rolls around and I can get back to styling trees with all the inspiration from your pictures!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I used the one that comes out from my own trees... They are fresh and only pick the big fat seeds and plant it by spring...

Excellent! I have a lot of fruit this year so I can add persimmon to my list of seedlings this spring! Thanks!

Top Bottom