My trees aren’t growing!

atlarsenal

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
It’s funny how we do the daily, weekly, monthly and seasonally work in our gardens and not really notice how much some our trees grow. At least for me and I’m sure it’s the same way for some of y’all.

This thread is for everyone to post up pics of some of your trees that have crept up on you without really noticing.

This is a live oak that I purchased from @Zach Smith July of 2020. I’ve done several cut backs and wiring but this thing has really taken off without me noticing until I looking at some old pics of it when I first got it.
448A8473-B01A-4468-8B1A-0BCACC4192D9.jpeg
C8DAD42C-2B1A-41B8-A44A-56C1E9A5D827.jpeg
btw thanks @Zach Smith 😊!

Zach Smith

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My s
It’s funny how we do the daily, weekly, monthly and seasonally work in our gardens and not really notice how much some our trees grow. At least for me and I’m sure it’s the same way for some of y’all.

This thread is for everyone to post up pics of some of your trees that have crept up on you without really noticing.

This is a live oak that I purchased from @Zach Smith July of 2020. I’ve done several cut backs and wiring but this thing has really taken off without me noticing until I looking at some old pics of it when I first got it.
View attachment 397315
View attachment 397316
btw thanks @Zach Smith 😊!

My pleasure. Happy live oak!

Mike Corazzi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
YOUR tree isn't growing?
Look at THIS one.
Neighbor had some seedsties come up and gave me one.
Planted it in this lil 4 incher.
It lost no time leafing out.
And then....................... QUIT !!! :confused:

Those lines are the ACTUAL growth this year. Silly! All it does is every 6 weeks or so, it grows one of those stupid wibbly water shoots.
There is NO further growth from the stem buds.

wee tree.jpg

Top Bottom