Nashville Tornados

PeaceLoveBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hoping all our Nashville based friends are ok. Seeing the devastation there is quite unnerving. If you are from that area and let us know you are ok, that would be great. Also, let us know what, if any help we can provide.

Bjorn’s place was right in-line with the tornado. Myself and a few others have been trying to contact him. Nothing as of yet. Keep him and his wife and the nursery in your thoughts (and prayers, if that’s your thing).
I’ll update if/when I hear anything.

Cc: @choppychoppy

TN_Jim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Thanks for concern. We’re around 8 min drive from downtown -luckily not directly affected. Was extreme winds, woke us up. East Nashville area and east of (Bjorns direction) seems to have gotten the worst of it. Very surreal. I hear a lot of sirens out there.

Last edited:

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Very sad for the affected and the families and friends who lost someone. Will keep the area in my prayers. I did see that Owen was marked as safe, so am relieved for that.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Owen and Bjorn are out there holding juniper whips for a spiraling!

C'mon, they trained with the best!

Sorce

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
Hoping all our Nashville based friends are ok. Seeing the devastation there is quite unnerving. If you are from that area and let us know you are ok, that would be great. Also, let us know what, if any help we can provide.

Bjorn’s place was right in-line with the tornado. Myself and a few others have been trying to contact him. Nothing as of yet. Keep him and his wife and the nursery in your thoughts (and prayers, if that’s your thing).
I’ll update if/when I hear anything.

Cc: @choppychoppy
That's crazy, just heard about the tornadoes. Planning to go to Nashville first weekend April and have set up a tour at Bjorn's.

Top Bottom