Natal Plum

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Getting bushier, more branches, more to choose from in the future when you decide to style it. I would keep it bushy and wild for another couple years, to keep thickening the trunk, The trunk is still a bit thin, when its diameter gets a bit larger then it will be ready to style.

Nice -- well on its way

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Another yearly update. After about a year and a half in a training pot, I decided to see what was going on with the roots. I was very pleased to see a ton of fine roots. A far cry from what there was, when I repotted it March of 2017. Since the training pot takes up a lot of indoor real estate in the winter, I repotted it late this summer. The pot is a bit smaller, and more shallow, but still plenty big enough for it tonp.jpg grow some.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Do you have plans for it yet?
Not really. Just trying to keep it happy and healthy, at the moment. I'll never want anything really big, just don't have the indoor space, and this one is never going to be too big anyway. I'm fine with just trying to make it look better, not bigger.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Not really. Just trying to keep it happy and healthy, at the moment. I'll never want anything really big, just don't have the indoor space, and this one is never going to be too big anyway. I'm fine with just trying to make it look better, not bigger.

It's just chugging along! I like it. What's more, the fact that you are getting such enjoyment from it makes me smile.

Top Bottom