National Arboretum Spring Festival where art thou?

Velodog2

Chumono
Reaction score
Been checking the calendar but this hasn't popped up yet. Usually is in early May in association w the Potomac Bonsai Association. Anyone with tighter ties to the club(s) know anything?

lordy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Just saw this. Volunteer help is needed in a big way. Plans for beginners workshops as well as club display call for volunteer help to show new people how this works, and to help secure display trees. Step up!

lieuz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Velodog2 Confirming the May 12th - 14th date, I'm part of the Northern Virginia Bonsai Society.

Velodog2

Chumono
Reaction score
@Velodog2 Confirming the May 12th - 14th date, I'm part of the Northern Virginia Bonsai Society.

Thanks much! I checked the arboretum website over the weekend and saw that it had finally popped up. Living in Hagerstown I've found benefits of staying affiliated with one of the clubs to be marginal as attending meetings or other events is not very practical. So sometimes I'm a member and sometimes I'm not. But I greatly enjoy the spring event and would hate to miss it.

And yeah to the Japanese pavilion! Most of my favorite trees are there and I've watched some of them develop for over twenty years now.

Top Bottom