Nebari Gallery

_#1_

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
At a city park near me.

I'm not sure there is a "nebari" here. Soil eroded and tree, I think Sycamore, is now hovering above the ground :eek:
park_treeroot1_zpsfpwj0xj0.jpg

Maloghurst

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
IMG_7549.JPG IMG_7550.JPG IMG_7549.JPG Of course it's gonna need this new leader to really take hold :).
Thank you for starting this thread, I've been waiting for place to jokingly post this as a work in progress!

BonsaiMobius

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Great Falls?
Hunter: Yes, it was at Great Falls last weekend. We had went out to look at fall colors but were a few days too early.

Here is a another good one that I took last summer. A Moreton Bay Fig at Allerton Gardens in Hawaii. I believe they used these trees in the filming of Jurassic Park (when they find the velociraptor eggs).

1453059582370.jpg

Hunter

Seed
Reaction score
Hunter: Yes, it was at Great Falls last weekend. We had went out to look at fall colors but were a few days too early.

Here is a another good one that I took last summer. A Moreton Bay Fig at Allerton Gardens in Hawaii. I believe they used these trees in the filming of Jurassic Park (when they find the velociraptor eggs).

View attachment 120649
That's so funny. I was there a few weeks ago to watch my girlfriend's brother compete in a kayak race and couldn't help but notice that awesome root situation.

That's a gorgeous fig. I can definitely see the Jurassic vibes.

Top Bottom