Need an indoor bonsai light set up recommendation.

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Right, that's the description that I mentioned above. Even for an SF-1000 that's a great deal though, so if you order from them let me know how it goes!
Hmm... looks like this thread kinda veered a bit off topic...? Well anyways....

So just to get back about the "SF2000" lights being advertised for cheap... well I tried to order these from the advertized sellers through PayPal and they wouldn't let me pay the seller. Somewhat ominous sign! So I gave up on both of the sources, but just ran into this one.....

So what the hey, I'm grounded from going overseas to shoot underwater photos this year, so I ordered one, to see if this is really an SF2000 as advertized.... If its some junk I'll return it. (or maybe its authentic and they are passing stock out the back door during tea breaks?)

In any event, I'll follow up on this situation.

Cheeers
DSD sends

cbrshadow23

Shohin
Reaction score
Hmm... looks like this thread kinda veered a bit off topic...? Well anyways....

So just to get back about the "SF2000" lights being advertised for cheap... well I tried to order these from the advertized sellers through PayPal and they wouldn't let me pay the seller. Somewhat ominous sign! So I gave up on both of the sources, but just ran into this one.....

So what the hey, I'm grounded from going overseas to shoot underwater photos this year, so I ordered one, to see if this is really an SF2000 as advertized.... If its some junk I'll return it. (or maybe its authentic and they are passing stock out the back door during tea breaks?)

In any event, I'll follow up on this situation.

Cheeers
DSD sends

I'm sure you'll be happy with the lights. Once you get them you can compare them with shop lights and let us know what works better haha

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Dunno if I’ll do that, but can I take some photos and post these to see if you think it’s the same or comparable to an SF2000....?
Best
DSD sends

Top Bottom