Need JBP video recommendations

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hi,everyone.I am tired of gathering from internet.I am assuming I am in growout phase of this seedling cutting and wanting good recommendation on vid’s I can purchase...like proper course of instruction for pine care please.
Please share your favorites please!
Thanks,
Curtis
AE7751FF-764F-4D6E-95BB-3A788162F4B6.jpegFB5E4F1C-9884-4608-BD3E-63932D197779.jpeg

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Try Boon’s JBP video series available on his website: www.bonsaiboon.com. He has DVD’s, or you can stream them off the Internet.

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Try Boon’s JBP video series available on his website: www.bonsaiboon.com. He has DVD’s, or you can stream them off the Internet.
Hi,everyone.I am tired of gathering from internet.I am assuming I am in growout phase of this seedling cutting and wanting good recommendation on vid’s I can purchase...like proper course of instruction for pine care please.
Thanks,
Curtis
View attachment 327180View attachment 327181
Hey guys. I’ve got a few trays of JBP seedlings. Decent start. They are pretty small though. They are all seedling cuttings. Best course of over wintering the seedlings for zone 7b?

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hey guys. I’ve got a few trays of JBP seedlings. Decent start. They are pretty small though. They are all seedling cuttings. Best course of over wintering the seedlings for zone 7b?
I am working on that.I am considering letting mine take some frost before anything...I only have dark storage options so it must be cold ,if not freezing ,so no funguses.
I believe I will up the dose of fertilizer yet again.....I understand it makes essential oils and terpines and sugers by constricting water absorption slightly and causing a tiny bit of stress to prepare for dormancy.

Clicio

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11a
Thanks,
Curtis

Hi Curtis, I have learned a lot with the Bonsai Empire Intermediate and Advanced courses.
Lots of JBP info over there.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hi Curtis, I have learned a lot with the Bonsai Empire Intermediate and Advanced courses.
Lots of JBP info over there.
Cool! ThanksI will take a look.
I just rented a Boon video,but will screen record it...quite the value 😀

Top Bottom