Nejikan Pomegranate For Sale #6

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
**Pom #6- $15 + shipping (Continental US only) USPS Priority Mail only. It's usually $13.45 for the medium box to most zip codes and can combine shipping if you purchase more than one tree from me. I will be posting as fast as I can.
-First to reply gets it. I will then PM you my PayPal and you can send your shipping details too
-Nice branching still many options here...The trunk on this one already starting to show nice aging (striped bark) and will start to twist up nicely! Cutting grown and is about 3 years old. Will get better with age and twist slowly as it grows! Just wired up. This one has nice spreading trunk at the base- ROR project anyone? IMG_4006.JPG IMG_4004.JPG IMG_4007.JPG IMG_4003.JPG Variety has orange/red flowers and 1.5-2" fruits!
-These are hardy to about 20 degrees, so for you folks in colder zones---you know what to do (I hope)!

Regards,
AppleB

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Do you still have any of these for sale? Thank you for your time! :)
No, I am sorry. I sold them all 4 years ago from this post. I haven't tried to strike new ones until have a greenhouse set up and that would be another 1-2 years before I could propagate more of them from the few mother trees I have now.

Top Bottom