AWESOME work on those Avatars!
Very creative, well done!

BigBen

austindecker

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Your avatars are something to beholden. I'm new here but I would love something like this as well. I'm in Utah so something with mountains and an S curve tree (currently live my ficus) would be sweet.

BigBen

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I'd love to have one as well, if you have the time.

I was thinking of The "BigBen" clock shaped like a Bonsai Tree. LOL..
But feel free to let your creativity floooowww... LOL...

Thank You Kindly,
BB

BigBen

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Yes, they're coming out awesome indeed!
Very nice work!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
@defra I need one if u have the time since there are so many Mikes. I was looking at this t shirt design I wanted to steal that was a disc golf basket with roots. Sincerely appreciate it !!

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
@defra I need one if u have the time since there are so many Mikes. I was looking at this t shirt design I wanted to steal that was a disc golf basket with roots. Sincerely appreciate it !!

so you like to golf ? or was it just the roots that atract you?
lol reread
disk golf looks like fun!

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I've always been told that all disc golf guys are stoners....not there's anything wrong with that!:cool:
Just a thought.

It aint that big in the netherlands according to google lol if what you say is true lets promote in the coffee shops here and we have half the netherlands playing disc golf in no time!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
so you like to golf ? or was it just the roots that atract you?
lol reread
disk golf looks like fun!

I have been playing disc golf for 13 years. Definitely a favorite passion of mine. I enjoy the game itself immensely.

The land management aspect is very cool to me too. My background was in forest ecosystem management in school. All of our state parks now have a course. They bring in a tremendous amount of visitors and increase the parks budgets yearly now.

The beauty of this setup is you have a ton of people stomping around, but the disturbance is concentrated in one place preserving the rest of the park. This is basically the same concept as hiking trails.

I like to travel around do different courses and spend time soaking it in. Many of the coolest natural specimens I have seen are on disc golf courses.

My back has been suffering re-occurring injury, and I can't golf nearly as often as I used to, but that becomes more time to work on my bonsai projects now.

Pic of a shirt I have with what I mean attached

Attachments

• DiscoNebari.jpg
    DiscoNebari.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 14

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
whats the story behind the godzilla thing - if you mentioned it i dont recall seeing it.

just a fan of the genre, the char or some inside story?
I've been fascinated by Godzilla since I was a little boy.
He's big and fearsome and a good guy all at the same time.

Top Bottom