Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I have been playing disc golf for 13 years. Definitely a favorite passion of mine. I enjoy the game itself immensely.

The land management aspect is very cool to me too. My background was in forest ecosystem management in school. All of our state parks now have a course. They bring in a tremendous amount of visitors and increase the parks budgets yearly now.

The beauty of this setup is you have a ton of people stomping around, but the disturbance is concentrated in one place preserving the rest of the park. This is basically the same concept as hiking trails.

I like to travel around do different courses and spend time soaking it in. Many of the coolest natural specimens I have seen are on disc golf courses.

My back has been suffering re-occurring injury, and I can't golf nearly as often as I used to, but that becomes more time to work on my bonsai projects now.

Pic of a shirt I have with what I mean attached

I could see a disk in air with motion lines around it with your name...along with this. Curious what @defra comea up with.
image.jpg

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hi defra,
Wow, thank you thank you. Cool dude.
I got no idea how to attach this. Bit of a tech newb lol.
Charles

How do you browse bnut?
Desktop/laptop or smartphone/tablet?
Either way save the image first
Go to your profile page
Click on your avatar a screen will popup where you will be able to upload a avatar
Select the downloaded kiwi avatar and press okay!

Victorim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
How did you get the two pics of Sorce so small and defined on the points of the "tits"?

I would like to apologize for trying to make people inspect at detail @Soldano666 's new breasts for my own immature humour.. and @sorce , you were adding to the image, no meaning :p

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
@BigBen
heres your avatar
tried a different aproach made a bigger immage and found out the forum will downsize it to 200 x 200 avatar size
this works way better for me design wise lol
hope you like !
View attachment 165031
Dude, you've really outdone yourself this time, that's amazing!
Round of applause for @defra , everyone !

BigBen

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
@BigBen
heres your avatar
tried a different aproach made a bigger immage and found out the forum will downsize it to 200 x 200 avatar size
this works way better for me design wise lol
hope you like !
View attachment 165031

@defra
Holy mackeral, it’s AWESOMEl!!!
I LOVE it!!!

Thank you VERY MUCH, for taking the time to create one for me, I really appreciate it!

BigBen

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b

Rambles

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Hi @defra, I would love to have you make me one too, please. I love angry, haunted looking trees and wouldn't mind something kinda gnarley. Or alternatively, I've been using my buddy Pete's face for my badge since I started here, so maybe something Axolotl related.

Or, artist's perogative. You're the one doing the favor.

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
It worked via screenshot. Thank you for your artistic talent.
Charles

If you save the image it will have the same background color as the forum
Its a png file the original file has a transparant background so it automaticly takes on the color of the background it is posted on :)
If you want you can pm me your email adress then ill be able to send the original file to you

Top Bottom