petegreg

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Guess i found out lol @petegreg was right

I was thinking about a illnes wich causes have a weak spine or something lol but.....
A giant turtle thats cool its something i can figure out somethinh nice for sure !

If I can remember well, he is a "sea-life" biologist.

BigBen

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
@defra

Been working some long hours, and I FINALLY got some time to load my new and ass-kickin' Avatar!
THANKS AGAIN Defra, I really appreciate your artistic talent!

BigBen

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
@defra

Been working some long hours, and I FINALLY got some time to load my new and ass-kickin' Avatar!
THANKS AGAIN Defra, I really appreciate your artistic talent!

BigBen

Thnx ben

I noticed it is not completely shown top and bottom misses something ill resize it to avatar size when i got time ill upload it here if done :)

BigBen

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Thnx ben
I noticed it is not completely shown top and bottom misses something ill resize it to avatar size when i got time ill upload it here if done :)

Awesome, thanks again!

BigBen

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A

Thank you kindly.
It looks awesome in the attachment, but very odd... The system is resizing it too, so it's harder to see the letters unless it's clicked on. Maybe in between the two sizes, or maybe the image can be lowered the made larger?

I'm VERY grateful for all you do!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I think it looks great. Thank you very much! Trying it on now.

Reaction score
@defra , I'm interested in a cool avatar like this. Maybe with a bicycle wheel, and the silhouette of a tree. Maybe one of my trees like the zelkova nire or juniper squamata, and "Dirk". Forever grateful...

Attachments

• 15232265577341261164922.jpg
    15232265577341261164922.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 13

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
But.. @Bonsai Nut has changed the website style and with it, the colour scheme. So now we see the backgrounds in your amazing avatars. Maybe we can change the colour of the avatar cell back to the original so the backgrounds fall out of sight again?

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
But.. @Bonsai Nut has changed the website style and with it, the colour scheme. So now we see the backgrounds in your amazing avatars. Maybe we can change the colour of the avatar cell back to the original so the backgrounds fall out of sight again?

I am looking at it and am not sure yet how it happens since the backgrounds are transparent and the png file should take on the background colour its being displayed on ill look into it and see what i come up with!

Top Bottom