New Benches

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Very nice. I tried to get my husband to build me a bench this spring, what are all those tools in the garage for anyway? So far, no luck. I'll just have to show him a really expensive one on the internet and tell him I'm going to buy it, as motivation lol.

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
Very nice. I tried to get my husband to build me a bench this spring, what are all those tools in the garage for anyway? So far, no luck. I'll just have to show him a really expensive one on the internet and tell him I'm going to buy it, as motivation lol.

I have been "swayed" that way a time or two....

Lars Grimm

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Very nice looking. Any concerns about crowding of deciduous trees along the walkway? I can easily see trying to wade through a green tunnel of long growth =)

zanduh

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
really nice job! Are these anchored in some way underground or is the structure for the half Z's sufficient from wind/tripping people?

Trenthany

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
They are mounted on the work table right next to the benches
What is this booty poker though? Looks like a pipe in a flange... what’s it for?!?! I definitely understand the need for a bottle opener though! Lmao

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
Can I get a close up? Or is it just a pipe to hook wire to and pull straight?

Check this out:

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Very nice job on those benches. I’d love to see a shot of them again, fully populated 😎
Cheers
DSD sends

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Check this out:

Gosh that’s cool! I have all of the parts in the garage too... except one. Where do you get the New Castle Brown Ale? Haven’t seen it around here 😉
Cheers
DSD sends

Top Bottom