New Benches

Trenthany

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
Check this out:

I’m adding one ASAP. Unless there’s better ideas lol. Oh and not ASAP but once I get some stuff wired! Lol I’m growing and propagating but don’t have anything to weird yet except my two latest I’m hoping! Actually 3! Got an FL black olive that’s been worked, a nursery FL black olive to chop and a Japanese boxwood that’s huge in my opinion lol.

Trenthany

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
Gosh that’s cool! I have all of the parts in the garage too... except one. Where do you get the New Castle Brown Ale? Haven’t seen it around here 😉
Cheers
DSD sends
I’m hoping he’ll come straighten wire for Newcastle. But he better straighten fast or the Newcastle may run out! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

one_bonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
One of the best designs I've seen. Great use of space. I'm a big fan of benches that aren't too showy, the bonsai is the star of the show. Keep it understated.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Check this out:

One step up from my "Rub it along the bench-edge"!

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Very nice. I tried to get my husband to build me a bench this spring, what are all those tools in the garage for anyway? So far, no luck. I'll just have to show him a really expensive one on the internet and tell him I'm going to buy it, as motivation lol.

Not that I want to tell you how to manage your husband or anything.. But my girlfriend found out that if she just buys some wood and glue and starts fiddling around with it, I'll build whatever she wants. She knows glue isn't going to hold a cabinet together, but that's part of the trickery. Half an hour of her dummying around is usually enough to convince me to take over and do it properly.
Please do act relieved and grateful, that's an important part of the act. Otherwise it might only work once ;-)

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Very nice. I tried to get my husband to build me a bench this spring, what are all those tools in the garage for anyway? So far, no luck. I'll just have to show him a really expensive one on the internet and tell him I'm going to buy it, as motivation lol.
Threaten to call a contractor. 😉 make a sticky with a few local numbers. That has helped a few friends of mine.

Top Bottom