New Bonsai Club to start in Feb.

pbethune

Mame
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

A new bonsai club will be starting in the Pemberton, NJ area for beginners and those who want to experience the thrill of hunting wild and urban potential bonsai. I have found a free spot right off Route 38/ and 206. So the cost per year is only 15.00. Hope this reaches the people who want to learn more by hands on application and observing. All are welcome from the young to the old.

whfarro

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Hello Everyone,

A new bonsai club will be starting in the Pemberton, NJ area for beginners and those who want to experience the thrill of hunting wild and urban potential bonsai. I have found a free spot right off Route 38/ and 206. So the cost per year is only 15.00. Hope this reaches the people who want to learn more by hands on application and observing. All are welcome from the young to the old.

Can you supply contact information etc., Although I am now just north of the NJ border in the Hudson Valley, NY now I grew up in NJ and spent time canoeing and camping in the Pine Barrens. I might be interested in joining you on occasion.

Good luck with the formation of your club.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Congrats! New startup clubs can be challengng to organize and get going. Wishing you the best...

I joined my local bonsai club a few months ago. :D

pbethune

Mame
Reaction score
Can you supply contact information etc., Although I am now just north of the NJ border in the Hudson Valley, NY now I grew up in NJ and spent time canoeing and camping in the Pine Barrens. I might be interested in joining you on occasion.

Good luck with the formation of your club.

Awesome! You are welcome anytime of course. My name is Pete and I can be reached at ###-###-#### or e-mail at ?????????????. Yamadori we will specialize in due to the fact of the free areas we have to forage.

pbethune

Mame
Reaction score
Do you have any contact info for people who are interested?

lol...forgot my e-mail address: ???????????

[EDIT] Pete, as a general rule it is a bad idea to post your phone number or email address on the front page of a web site. You will get spammed to death - or worse. Better to send personal information like this in a private message.[/EDIT]

qwade

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I know U

Pete
I didn't know you where on these boards. Ran into you a while back with the pots. It will be nice to get this started up. John

pbethune

Mame
Reaction score
Pete
I didn't know you where on these boards. Ran into you a while back with the pots. It will be nice to get this started up. John

Hey John,

How are you doing? I hope you can come once in a while to display your trees and just have genral conversation.

stosh

Yamadori
Reaction score
If only you were closer, I'm in the Staten Island area. Hoping someone would start one in my area so I can learn under their tutelage.

Top Bottom