Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
This is getting serious.
NOW, it’s getting serious! Lol!!!

He’s detailing the waterfall!

A360ED39-CF34-429C-9334-6497B537BB3F.jpeg

See that can of foam? That’s “waterfall foam”. It’s an expanding foam to fill all the nooks and crannies around the rocks of the waterfall so that he can precisely direct where all the water goes (over the waterfall) and none just seeps down behind or between the rocks where it won’t be seen. As it cures, he can press in small rocks and moss and stuff to hide it.

You can see a section he’s just sprayed.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
NOW, it’s getting serious! Lol!!!

He’s detailing the waterfall!

View attachment 256153

See that can of foam? That’s “waterfall foam”. It’s an expanding foam to fill all the nooks and crannies around the rocks of the waterfall so that he can precisely direct where all the water goes (over the waterfall) and none just seeps down behind or between the rocks where it won’t be seen. As it cures, he can press in small rocks and moss and stuff to hide it.

You can see a section he’s just sprayed.
That is cool. Neat trick.

エドガー

Shohin
Reaction score
I am in awe!! Monumental! Looks like a super high-quality build for a big public Japanese garden! O.O

Those rocks!!!!

Please make videos of the progress!

エドガー

Shohin
Reaction score
This video coincidentally popped up in my YT feed before I saw this thread yesterday. Such amazing waterfalls and a huge project! I wish I could have a waterfall and pond too for my small yard.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
The edges are getting cleaned up, small gravel is dressing up the rock work in the pond. Just met with the guy who will be installing the patio.

89799747-C468-491E-B3EF-B4120CFA560B.jpeg

And a small thunderstorm is rolling in. Mother Nature says it’s about time to put water in the pond!

Oleg

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Thanks for sharing that! Very interesting!

MattE

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3b
Man im gone for 5 days and come back to this SWEEEEET i cant wait to see more!!!!!!

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Gorgeous color to that rock!

I didn't read all...but went through the progression photos. The fish will be in the upper part or lower part...or both?
The part where you can still see the black cloth is the bog filter. I guess that’s the upper part. No fish there. The fish will be in the lower part.

Top Bottom