New England Bonsai Gardens

QuintinBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would just like to give two big thumbs up to the staff of New England Bonsai Gardens. They sent me a nice imported shohin Chinese Elm (They have a batch of them listed as a Nire Japanese Elm.) It was packed very well with foam peanuts, very quickly shipped, and I didn't lose a single branch.

Now I need to find a pot small enough for it.;)

Attachments

• IMG_1031.jpg
    IMG_1031.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1032.jpg
    IMG_1032.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1033.jpg
    IMG_1033.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 83
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
For sure, nice little tree you picked up. I wish nebonsai would update their inventory online a little more often. I have a couple trees from there that are nice and happy. I'd probably have more if every other tree listed wasn't sold when I got there lol.

QuintinBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I completely understand that. The elm I had originally placed an order for has already been sold, but they forgot to place a "sold" sign on the tree. They sent pics of 3 other elms in the import batch that had not been put onto their website. I believe I got something better than what I had originally wanted.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
For sure, nice little tree you picked up. I wish nebonsai would update their inventory online a little more often. I have a couple trees from there that are nice and happy. I'd probably have more if every other tree listed wasn't sold when I got there lol.

Actually, they update their site more than almost anyone else other than wee tree.... They put up new trees at the beginning of the month, so keep your eyes out in a week or so...

Sweet elm...I've always liked those nire elms.

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I was there on Saturday, and I must say that this year they have the best selection of stock I have seen in a few years. Nice Jbp, junipers, etc. they update their site enough but it's just a small sample of shippable trees they have. If you want to see more stock they would work with you.

thams

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Speaking of...new trees are up!

Top Bottom