New Grigsby pots

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nice, about what size are they.

I forgot to measure them. I was going to do that this weekend. Let's see how good my guessing is: the green one should be around 8", the black one 6", and the funkylicious one 3".

At some point I'll remember to measure and come back to this thread. And then you'll probably learn why I never win anything at guessing games!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You know you have a pot problem when you buy pots without knowing the size!😂🤣😭😜😝

Sorce

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I forgot to measure them. I was going to do that this weekend. Let's see how good my guessing is: the green one should be around 8", the black one 6", and the funkylicious one 3".

At some point I'll remember to measure and come back to this thread. And then you'll probably learn why I never win anything at guessing games!

I wasn't too far off. The first one is 7" x 6-1/2" x 2", the second one is 6-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 1-1/2" and the third one is 4" x 3" x 1-1/4".

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nice pick ups! I love that charcoal colored one. Its a shade you dont see often used and this one pulls it off vary nice.

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nice pick ups! I love that charcoal colored one. Its a shade you dont see often used and this one pulls it off vary nice.
Oh yeah, I fell in love with it. I was trying to decide what pot to get for my air-layered elm and had just about settled on this one but our club president convinced me to go with a green pot instead. Deciduous are usually in glazed pots anyway. But I liked the charcoal one so much I bought it, too.

Top Bottom