New International BONSAI OnLine Now Available!

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Wishing everyone a Merry Xmas and Happy Holiday Season!

After publishing International BONSAI for 42 years and producing 164 issues, in order to advance classical bonsai art to a broader world-wide audience, I have decided to suspend the printed edition and expand my educational offerings with the introduction of International BONSAI OnLine which is a FREE digital bi-monthly magazine.

International BONSAI OnLine will continue with the high standards of quality we have introduced to English language bonsai magazines, and continues to be the first and only professional bonsai magazine published in the United States.

With the introduction of the bi-monthly magazine in a digital edition, I feel we can reach more people and International BONSAI OnLine has the potential of having the largest circulation making it ideal for advertisers to offer their products and services; as well as to promote bonsai exhibitions, conventions and other gatherings.

As a gift from me to you, which will be arriving every other month for the entire year is a FREE subscription to my new digital edition of International BONSAI OnLine.

You can easily subscribe FREE at:

www.internationalbonsaionline.com

Enjoy the new digital edition and may you all enjoy Peace, Health, Good Luck with Safety during our Xmas Holiday Season and through the New Year 2021.

Bill

I subscribed for the online version.

Can we expect the last issue (no 4) of 2020 to still arrive in the mail or did that start the online version?

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
@William N. Valavanis what are the chances of being able to get the entire collection in digital format?

It would be a ton of work. At the very minimum someone would have to scan them all to PDF and it would take forever.

It would be nice if we could download PDFs of the new digital versions though.

Last edited:

DrBonsai

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Just read your blog for New Year's, reminded me to wish you χρόνια πολλά !
Happy Belated Name's Day ! Love your descriptions of the Holiday and our traditions !

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
That's strange. On my computer, there's a 'Download' icon in the upper left corner of the magazine window. I just tried it and it downloaded fine.

Ahh.......I did not notice the arrow, had to hover over it to get it to show up.

Top Bottom