New International BONSAI OnLine Now Available!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Wishing everyone a Merry Xmas and Happy Holiday Season!

After publishing International BONSAI for 42 years and producing 164 issues, in order to advance classical bonsai art to a broader world-wide audience, I have decided to suspend the printed edition and expand my educational offerings with the introduction of International BONSAI OnLine which is a FREE digital bi-monthly magazine.

International BONSAI OnLine will continue with the high standards of quality we have introduced to English language bonsai magazines, and continues to be the first and only professional bonsai magazine published in the United States.

With the introduction of the bi-monthly magazine in a digital edition, I feel we can reach more people and International BONSAI OnLine has the potential of having the largest circulation making it ideal for advertisers to offer their products and services; as well as to promote bonsai exhibitions, conventions and other gatherings.

As a gift from me to you, which will be arriving every other month for the entire year is a FREE subscription to my new digital edition of International BONSAI OnLine.

You can easily subscribe FREE at:

www.internationalbonsaionline.com

Enjoy the new digital edition and may you all enjoy Peace, Health, Good Luck with Safety during our Xmas Holiday Season and through the New Year 2021.

Bill

NEW COVER 2021-1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Wow the end of an era with the end of the printed version.
And a start of a new one I suppose.
While I understand the whys of the change, I will miss being able to read it without the need of an electronic device.
I feel privileged to own all of the printed issues

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Wishing everyone a Merry Xmas and Happy Holiday Season!

After publishing International BONSAI for 42 years and producing 164 issues, in order to advance classical bonsai art to a broader world-wide audience, I have decided to suspend the printed edition and expand my educational offerings with the introduction of International BONSAI OnLine which is a FREE digital bi-monthly magazine.

International BONSAI OnLine will continue with the high standards of quality we have introduced to English language bonsai magazines, and continues to be the first and only professional bonsai magazine published in the United States.

With the introduction of the bi-monthly magazine in a digital edition, I feel we can reach more people and International BONSAI OnLine has the potential of having the largest circulation making it ideal for advertisers to offer their products and services; as well as to promote bonsai exhibitions, conventions and other gatherings.

As a gift from me to you, which will be arriving every other month for the entire year is a FREE subscription to my new digital edition of International BONSAI OnLine.

You can easily subscribe FREE at:
www.internationalbonsaionline.com
www.interationalbonsaionline.com

Enjoy the new digital edition and may you all enjoy Peace, Health, Good Luck with Safety during our Xmas Holiday Season and through the New Year 2

BillView attachment 345653

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
There it is!! Thanks Bill. Though I apologize for not getting a subscription to the magazine. 😁

Thanks for the gift, and I didn't get you anything!:(

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I guess you can say I'm old fashioned as I prefer to read something holding it in my hands, and I actually like collecting books and magazines.

Top Bottom