New Japanese maple forest

Acerofspades

Seedling
Reaction score
Hello I am still new to this Art,but I think that is a good Idea. I have alot of seedlings also and think I will try it myself.I have put 21 Three to Four year olds in one pot and it was hard. I think doing it while the are younger would be better.

monza

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'd take that 'golden' little forest/group in a heart beat. Thanks for posting Rockm. Lets see that in falls colors if you could please.

mat

Chumono
Reaction score
Howdy 5017, I am all for criticism. I enjoy it immensly. I have been known to throw around the criticism fairly willy nilly myself on occasion. There have been others that have done the same yet could not actually do bonsai to save their bacon.

Just wondering if you have a gallery somewhere so I can compare your words to your talent? It just makes sense to validate a persons criticisms and the talent level to justify the text. If you wish to to tell me to piss off, then I understand and then can make a valid conclusion.

Cheers, Al

A fine example of ad hominem "logic" at work - not an in-frequent occurrence on Bonsai, and other "artistic" forums. attacking the poster's credentials rather than his argument is easy. What awards has he won? Let's see some pictures of his specimen trees before we listen to what he has to say...

I'm not saying Al doesn't know what he's talking about; just that this particular argument doesn't make logical sense.

If you don't like pwk's posts, then you should address them specifically.

fore

Omono
Reaction score
The best ones are....

Smoke, can I ask why the best ones are started this way? And where did the number 11 become a min. of trees in a forest planting...just curious, not a criticism ;)

And I too learned something.

Top Bottom