New online course by Bonsai Empire

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Bonsai Empire does it again! They are announcing a new online course about development and care of deciduous bonsai trees. Mauro Stemberger an Harry Harrington offer their wisdom. I will also be part of the course.

The 30 % discount spots are sold. There is now a 20 % early bird discount offered for short a time. Use it! It‘s the early bird that catches the worm. Here you find it:

https://www.bonsaiempire.com/co…/developing-deciduous-bonsai

walter 3.jpg

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
You have seen the announcement of the new bonsai course of Bonsai Empire? Do you know that this is your last chance to get a 20 % discount. This offer will expire after today.walter 4.jpg

Reaction score
I’ve signed up. It’s something I could not resist!!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
The Bonsai Empire courses are great - this one looks like its going to be one of the most comprehensive ones yet! Signed up and ready to get into it.

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Learn how to develop your deciduous bonsai

In demonstrations and in many online videos usually some master shows how to get from very good material to outstanding bonsai. Fine! But the ordinary bonsai person does not have very good material and is not willing to afford it. Often one has a stump of a broadleaved deciduous tree which was collected from some garden or from the wilderness. Now what to do with this? The demonstrations and videos are almost all about conifers. How does one approach broadleaved deciduous trees?

The new online course about development of deciduous trees tries to to feature many affordable trees for normal bonsai practitioners who do not want to afford expensive material.

Often one finds some reasonably priced piece, but there is a reason-why it is reasonable. it is complicated, close to impossible, does not lend itself to standard known styling schemes.

In the new course i show how to go about a fat collected wild cherry which seems impossible material. Here one can learn what is not in your textbook but in reality occurs frequently.

Anyway, here is the link to the course:

walter 5.jpg

Top Bottom