New place for quality bonsai pots, tools and supplies.

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Anyone looking for good Japanese or high quality bonsai pots, tools, akadama and other supplies at reasonable prices should check out this website. It's a new business venture from a friend of mine who is really into quality bonsai.
http://www.bonsaivision.com/default.asp

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
The pots are not made by Kenji but are pots that he felt the quality of was good enough to lend his name to. Kenji is a stickler for perfection so if he says they're worthy that's all I need to know.

Beng

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
I was looking at these two weeks ago they are very nice. I'll definitely have to get one or two from him.

Ben

mat

Chumono
Reaction score
His site looks nice, as do the pots. Prices seem reasonable too. Thanks for the link, Bob.

berobinson82

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
On Monday we were discussing this vendor. A guy in the club brought in this one:
http://www.bonsaivision.com/product-p/bvkm-19.htm and it was, in my opinion, a great value. The guys who know more about pots than I were all saying that the price was MORE than fair and when they factored in shipping costs of only $10, the deal just got better. When the pot was struck it sounded like a gong and it didn't absorb water when it was spit on. (thank you sam)

FWIW, I'm not knowledgeable on pottery but those in my club who are seemed to all write down the suppliers name. I'll certainly be using him in the future.

Cheers,

B

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
On Monday we were discussing this vendor. A guy in the club brought in this one:
http://www.bonsaivision.com/product-p/bvkm-19.htm and it was, in my opinion, a great value. The guys who know more about pots than I were all saying that the price was MORE than fair and when they factored in shipping costs of only $10, the deal just got better. When the pot was struck it sounded like a gong and it didn't absorb water when it was spit on. (thank you sam)

FWIW, I'm not knowledgeable on pottery but those in my club who are seemed to all write down the suppliers name. I'll certainly be using him in the future.

Cheers,

B

Good to know. Thanks! I'll give these pots a try :)

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Anyone looking for good Japanese or high quality bonsai pots, tools, akadama and other supplies at reasonable prices should check out this website. It's a new business venture from a friend of mine who is really into quality bonsai.
http://www.bonsaivision.com/default.asp

Bob,

Can you check if he can accept Paypal? I am one of those who avoid using my CC online and prefer Paypal if possible.

Thank you. :)

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
One critique...

Site doesn't show out of stock items...until you try to add it to your cart. :(

mat

Chumono
Reaction score
I just bought one before Greg got all the good ones. :) My first choice was already out of stock.

carobone

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
New Purchase

Just in time. Thanks, Bob

Purchased this pot for my Trident Maple. Hope it will get to me in time for repot. I will post a thread once the tree is potted up

Bob, would be nice if people can review the place and its products, IMHO

-Vince

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Just in time. Thanks, Bob

Purchased this pot for my Trident Maple. Hope it will get to me in time for repot. I will post a thread once the tree is potted up

Bob, would be nice if people can review the place and its products, IMHO

-Vince

Aha! You're the one who got it!

Good choice :)

CHUCHIN

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Terrific Site! Thanks for sharing this resource. You can never have too many of these. I do agree it would be more user friendly if the site had logic to indicate out of stock items. It lets you down at the register.

James

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I would suggest contacting Jim through the contact us and let him know your thoughts on possible improvements. I'm sure he'll appreciate the feedback I know I would.

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Got a response to my request in 15 minutes and was told they are working on adding Paypal to their payment system. In the mean time, I was also offered to do phone order or email and they can invoice me via Paypal.

THAT is customer service, I think they got another customer in me. :)

Top Bottom