New pots available

Ashley Keller

Sapling
Reaction score
Hello everyone! It has been such a long time since I've posted, happy to be back. I have been busy setting up a new home studio and wanted to share a few photos of my newest work. If you have any feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

If you are interested in purchasing any of these, please visit my website at www.ashleykeller.work where I have more photos and information. Shipping available worldwide.

Summer Mountain 7" Round Bonsai Pot

ashley-keller-bonsai-pot-45.jpg

Red Dynasty 8" Inset Rectangle Bonsai Pot

ashley-keller-bonsai-pot-36.jpg

Black Clay 5" Round Hand Carved Bonsai Pot

ashley-keller-bonsai-pot-62.jpg

Black Clay 4.75" Square Hand Carved Bonsai Pot

ashley-keller-bonsai-pot-24.jpg

Cliff D

Seedling
Reaction score
Hi Ashley,

I wanted to tell you that the "Matte Turquoise with Lava 6.25" Round Bonsai Pot with Carved Feet" is extremely beautiful. Unfortunately I live in the US and the cost of shipping is too much to rationalize, but I wanted to pass on my admiration for your work. Beautiful stuff!

Random User

Reaction score
Hi Ashley, what is the largest diameter pot that you can make?...

Ashley Keller

Sapling
Reaction score
Hi Ashley,

I wanted to tell you that the "Matte Turquoise with Lava 6.25" Round Bonsai Pot with Carved Feet" is extremely beautiful. Unfortunately I live in the US and the cost of shipping is too much to rationalize, but I wanted to pass on my admiration for your work. Beautiful stuff!

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate your feedback. I have created a discount code for this forum for the month of June (2018) if you are interested. Please use BONSAINUT to save 10% off any order.

Ashley Keller

Sapling
Reaction score
very nice pots. your site wont let me get past the shipping portion. do you ship to the U.S.?

Thank you so much for letting me know! My shipping system was down for an upgrade this weekend. Please see above for a discount code for members of this forum. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

theone420

Shohin
Reaction score
Thank you so much for letting me know! My shipping system was down for an upgrade this weekend. Please see above for a discount code for members of this forum. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Bummer....the one I was interested in is sold now. I'll have to check back from time to time.

Top Bottom