New Review of Gnarly Branches, Ancient Trees

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
For anyone interested, Paul Masterson of Bonsai Ireland, has written a new review of Gnarly Branches, Ancient Trees. He had asked me if he could write a pre-review before the book ever came out, and that was published at his site last fall, saying he would review it again when it came out and he had a chance to read it. I sent him a promo copy so that he could do so, but had no other input to the review.

http://www.bonsai.ie/life-and-works-of-dan-robinson/

The photo of Dan Robinson and Walter Pall together at Elandan Gardens, which is featured in Walter's Foreword, was sent to Paul at his request for the review, but he forgot to credit Jason Gamby, who took the photograph. I asked him to correct that, but until he does, I didn't want our own Jason to go unrecognized - so thanks, Jason.

Will

The photo of Dan Robinson and Walter Pall together at Elandan Gardens, which is featured in Walter's Foreword, was sent to Paul at his request for the review, but he forgot to credit Jason Gamby, who took the photograph. I asked him to correct that, but until he does, I didn't want our own Jason to go unrecognized - so thanks, Jason.

Will

Top Bottom