New site = much higher quality avatars...

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@Cadillactaste Not sure I understand the question. Are you trying to "make" a gif? (You can make them in Photoshop). Or are you trying to take a gif that you already have, and load it into the site?
One I found...to send a photo to avatar it sends you to photos in ones album or camera.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="5320365" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="2.5538461538461537"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/spring-spring-is-here-its-spring-google-google-doodle-gif-5320365">Google's First Day Of Spring GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/spring-gifs">Spring GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

I was trying for this one.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I was trying for this one.

@Cadillactaste I don't know if it is that particular site, or that file, but I can't get it to work either. Forget about getting it to work on bonsainut.com; I can't even get it to download and work on my PC.

I downloaded another GIF (that I know works on my desktop) and put it into your avatar just to make sure everything is working as intended. Try going to gify.com - they have a good selection of GIFs available.

theone420

Shohin
Reaction score
@Cadillactaste I don't know if it is that particular site, or that file, but I can't get it to work either. Forget about getting it to work on bonsainut.com; I can't even get it to download and work on my PC.

I downloaded another GIF (that I know works on my desktop) and put it into your avatar just to make sure everything is working as intended. Try going to gify.com - they have a good selection of GIFs available.

I got it downloaded and working in my phone but the site gave me an error for that particular gif because of the size.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score

Too fun. I need to find one. The flower opening thing is right up my alley.

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Too Cool, my problem is finding one eye want to keep for longer then 10 minutes. Eye can’t decide on one. Eye think eye will keep this one for a bit. ?
Sorry that was stupid!!!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b

Thanks Greg! Very...hypnotic. Lol might have been the site then. Only tried the one.

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Bonsai Nut,

I much preferred your previous avatar ;)

The new one tastes, looks like plastic.

Fake depth, "moving flatness". Very artificial, no sentiment, no soul at all. Fast-pic culture, yechh...

Hhuh, huh, it's not about Am., or Eur., or Asia, or anywhere and anyone else, frankly, the AmeriK thing or other provocations are so obvious. We all belong to, we are all the same people, etc.

AK-zimodo.gif

Hey, hope you heard it the way it has to be heard.

-wink-

It's actually the most suitable avatar I could choose -for those who don't know me, but I much prefer to stay with an image of the Tree of Liberty: I'm the winking monster, what I see ahead is a secular world of Freedom, Friendship and Solidarity.

Alain, aka Monster K. who doesn't believe in any god, who doesn't believe in any hocus-pocus from any guru or religion that pretend to explain the world from a gold table, interpretations of any text, the smell or taste of goat's droppings, or anything written when the earth was flat but who believes all human beings are born free and equal.

Oï, isn't that a culture, a point of view, we should all learn from?...

Humour : - - - - - - ?

Distance, cynism, empathy, : - - - - - - ?

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
For the record, I find the animated Avatar quite annoying. It's kind of like Bonsai; the viewer should be focused on the tree not the pot. I want to read the post, not keep seeing these little "mini movie" animated avatars. I'm at the point that I just scroll down without reading the post just so I don't see them. I know I know, you can't please everyone so, I'm just saying...

Top Bottom