New to everything

Tadakun

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey all, I just joined this forum looking for information and ideas. I purchased my first bonsai (a Procumbens juniper) from a local bonsai nursery here in Vermont. I actually purchased it the same day I went to the nursery because Min-Shuan Lo was there to do a demo and critique of the local bonsai society's work. I learned a ton and prior to this I've been doing a lot of reading to talking to people I work with who do bonsai. I recently acquired a weigela florida, and a chamaecyparis pisifera filifera which were left for dead at the nursery I work at. I'll post pictures in the proper forums to show what they look like. anyways hello, hope I can learn lots helpful stuff here. :)

bonsaiTOM

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Welcome aboard. It's great that you found this forum. You're going to love it here.

Glad you got to see Lo's demo and critique. We had him at a Mid Atlantic conference awhile back. He did a terrific job with a large boxwood.

Will be looking for your pics.

Tadakun

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Welcome aboard. It's great that you found this forum. You're going to love it here.

Glad you got to see Lo's demo and critique. We had him at a Mid Atlantic conference awhile back. He did a terrific job with a large boxwood.

Will be looking for your pics.

it was quite remarkable getting to see a master do his work. And such a nice guy too:) I'll be posting pictures when i get a free moment, may be a day or two.

Top Bottom