New to me graham potter video

drew33998

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
If you are like me you watch any youtube bonsai video you can. I watch and re-watch grahams. Here is one that I haven't seen until today.

Bart99

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks for that! I'm a total newbie and I've never heard of Graham Potter before, but now I'm a fan!

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
If you are like me you watch any youtube bonsai video you can. I watch and re-watch grahams. Here is one that I haven't seen until today.

Nice vid, too bad he hasn't uploaded vids for ages

Agreed :/. I too watch anything I can find :). Walter Pall is more talking and less demo, but still good info to take in.
Kaizen bonsai that Graham works with, isn't far from where I live (not quite travel distance), I spoke to him on the phone recently when I bought my Acer Palmatum. I think they are a good dealer, if you ever need to buy anything.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Geo I thought you disappeared!
Or peed on the wrong person!
Glad to see ya!

Graham gone biker dude!

Haven't seen this either, did he misspell bonsai in the title or something?

I'll watch it soon.
Thanks Drew!

Sorce

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
@Geo I thought you disappeared!
Or peed on the wrong person!
Glad to see ya!

Graham gone biker dude!

Haven't seen this either, did he misspell bonsai in the title or something?

I'll watch it soon.
Thanks Drew!

Sorce

Its cos its very new and its not uploaded by him, its by another person called Ian White. 60mins long demo!

Gilad

Yamadori
Reaction score
I love his videos but had to unsubscribe from his blog. Constant ranting on "pesky customers" that negotiate prices (how dare they?!) and beginners that dare to ask his holiness questions about trees. Full disclosure: I never bought anything from him and never had any personal interaction with him. its just my impression from the blog.

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I love his videos but had to unsubscribe from his blog. Constant ranting on "pesky customers" that negotiate prices (how dare they?!) and beginners that dare to ask his holiness questions about trees. Full disclosure: I never bought anything from him and never had any personal interaction with him. its just my impression from the blog.

Fair enough. The only time I spoke to him, I give him the benefit of the doubt because he didn't sound entirely enthusiastic or helpful at all, he wasn't unfriendly! Just... Left a lot lacking. But as a salesman, it is surprising.
He comes highly recommended by people on this site and I think he is good at what he does, and his material is all good, so for that reason Ill buy from him (and he is close by), but that doesn't mean he is the most friendly guy in the world lol..

Top Bottom