New to the site.

Chris Swink

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Hello all. I am new to this forum. I am looking for anyone in the Kansas City area that would be interested in a few trees. I have a collected Ponderosa. Collected Southwestern white pine. Shohin japanese maple, green; variety unknown. Shohin jaquelin hillier elm. Two collected shohin eastern red cedar, great movement in trunks. All of which I am unable to take with me in my families move to Oregon in a couple of weeks. And all of them are in their initial stage of training. I want to find a good home for these trees. If there is anyone interested please let me know. I will have to upload pictures tomorrow as it is too late and too dark right now.

Chris

GSCarlson

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I may be interested. I live in Colorado, so KC is not out of the question. I will be waiting to see some pics.

DougB

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
You might consider contacting the Bonsai Society of Greater Kansas City. Could not find a current web site but this may be a good phone number.

Chris Swink

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Thank you. Will try them. I was a member many many uears ago but havent spoken to anyone in a very long time. Maybe close to twenty years

Chris Swink

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Hello all. I am new to this forum. I am looking for anyone in the Kansas City area that would be interested in a few trees. I have a collected Ponderosa. Collected Southwestern white pine. Shohin japanese maple, green; variety unknown. Shohin jaquelin hillier elm. Two collected shohin eastern red cedar, great movement in trunks. All of which I am unable to take with me in my families move to Oregon in a couple of weeks. And all of them are in their initial stage of training. I want to find a good home for these trees. If there is anyone interested please let me know. I will have to upload pictures tomorrow as it is too late and too dark right now.

Chris
Thank you to all who were int

Chris Swink

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Welcome to crazy!

A small peice of advise... Steer clear the "Donald Trump" thread!

... Trying to save you prescious time you will never get back!
Good advice for sure. I have a sour taste in my mouth and a strong distrust in both parties. But that is all I will say. I gave ten years of my life to this country before being medically discharged from the Army. Now to watch it all crumble

watchndsky

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Good advice for sure. I have a sour taste in my mouth and a strong distrust in both parties. But that is all I will say. I gave ten years of my life to this country before being medically discharged from the Army. Now to watch it all crumble

thank you for your service

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Many thanks as well:D.

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Interesting coming to Oregon. Where will you be living and will you rejoin the Bonsai hobby?

Chris Swink

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Interesting coming to Oregon. Where will you be living and will you rejoin the Bonsai hobby?
We will be living in Florence. As soon as My family and I are settled I will start on re-building a small collection. I do have plans in the works to start collecting shore pine, doug fir, and rhododendrun within the Siuslaw early to mid September.

Chris

Top Bottom