New Toy for my tropicals

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
After saving with my piggy bank until his belly was full, I cashed in a purchased this for my tropical trees when it is time for them to come in for the winter. It is expected to arrive in a few days. Once I
receive it and get it set up I will post some pics and a review of what I think. Does anyone else have any experience with this product or a similar one?
IMG_4379.jpeg

Cypress187

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I must say it looks flimsy for that price and not very much room between the layers, did you see it yourself or only online?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Sorry for the late reply. I have not put it together yet. I have to run an outlet to the location. I have plenty of hot weather left so the tropicals are still outdoors. Here are the specs on the product. I watched several reviews on the product before I purchased and did a lot of research comparing the headache of building something of my own and purchasing lighting and what not. For what I am trying to do the price point for this was very comparable.

Specs:
Rugged powder-coated aluminum frame, recycled plastic, aluminum, polycarbonate
51" L x 14-5/8" W x 68-1/2" H overall
Includes three watertight shelf trays; each tray is 46-5/8” L x 15-1/2” W x 2” D
Maximum distance between shelf tray and light fixture is 14-3/4"
Each fixture holds 2 full-spectrum LED bulbs, included
Color temperature is 6500K
Bulbs last up to 50,000 hours for years of use
Each fixture uses 40 watts
Assembly required
Made in USA

Top Bottom